Bournehall Park is located in Ewell Village, England. The park is situated on the site of the former Bourne Hall estate which was built in 1770 by Samuel Farmer. The estate was sold to the London Borough of Epsom and Ewell in 1945 and was opened as a public park in 1947². The park has a lake, a children's playground, and a cafe¹.
The Dog Gate is an entrance to Bourne Hall Park in Ewell Village. It was built by Thomas Hercey Barritt towards the end of the eighteenth century to improve the entrance to the original Bourne Hall which was built in 1770¹.